SCREEN TIME PRIMER + WUNDERLIFT BUNDLE
WHY WE LOVE IT
HOW TO USE
1. Apply a small amount of primer to your fingers or a damp beauty blender. Gently swipe the primer onto your skin. Use soft, sweeping motions to cover your face and neck.
2. Give it a minute to absorb. If you apply your foundation while your primer is still wet or absorbing, you might end up with streaks or patchy application – no thanks!
3. Once your skin is dry and smooth to the touch, you can now start applying your Wunderlift.
1. Pick an area that you want to target, and make sure it's is clean and free of oil. SHAKE your WUNDERLIFT!!
2. Take a small pea-sized amount of serum and use sweeping & patting motions to work it into your skin.
3. Make sure that you’ve evenly covered the areas that you wish to correct. Try to avoid making facial expressions until the serum has dried.You will feel a temporary tightening feeling on your face so you know it is working. This will stop quickly.
Combining our Screen Time Primer with our Wunderlift, you will be making your skin feel silky-smooth to the touch, whilst feeling lifted and evened out in the eye area.
SCREEN TIME PRIMER
AQUA (WATER), PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, PROPANEDIOL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, GLYCERIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ENANTIA CHLORANTHA BARK EXTRACT, JASMINUM SAMBAC (JASMINE) LEAF CELL EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, OLEANOLIC ACID.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Silica, Pentylene Glycol, Lecithin, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Alcohol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Retinol, Polysorbate 20.